Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Super Fast Covered Storage Box

I turned 30 recently.  With my age came birthday cards. 

I'm the sentimental type who keeps birthday cards and Christmas greetings, just because I think it's fun to look at that stuff down the road.  I am also the type who gets really annoyed when I come across these old cards randomly while I'm cleaning and have no place to put them, yet when I want to look at them, I can't seem to find them.

I finally solved that the other day.  I got new running shoes and was left with this perfectly good empty box.  I decided then and there that I would use that box to corral my cards from now until forever. 



I grabbed a roll of contact paper that I'd recently found at the local Target.


































You can find it online here. I love it so much that I'm lining/covering everything with it.  
I wonder if it would work on my truck... Just kidding.  Maybe.

Anyways, some quick measuring and cutting and bam!  Pretty covered box to store stuff in.




Keep Calm and Party On! Linking up to these awesomesauce linky parties!!!

Seven Thirty Three: Inspire Me Wednesday!

No comments: