Thursday, January 2, 2014

What 2014 Holds for The Vintage Jar

Hi blogger peeps!

With a new year comes new goals, new ideas, and new motivation to achieve them all.  I was really beginning to get the hang of daily posting here, until tragedy struck our little family in November with the death of my love, Jacob.  Between the terrible grief of missing him and then trying to prepare for the holidays, plus a previous foster dog came back into our lives (and is here still), I just wasn't finding the time or the motivation to do anything, much less write.

Today I'm a little more at peace with my life.  Things are calming down and I'm excited to move on all of these wonderful idea's that I've had and the projects I've stumbled upon via you folks on your blogs and Pintrest!

Did you all have a merry and joy filled Christmas?  I truly did.  Spending that time with my family is always such a joy to me and always brings back the realization of how blessed I really am.  I'm healthy, I've got a great job that I enjoy, a warm home that I love so very much, a family who is so laid back and hilarious, yet so supportive when I need them, and fur family who make me smile every single day.  I am blessed.

Now, onto the fun stuff!  What projects are you planning?

Santa brought me a fun, new label maker.  I am over the moon about it!  I've got my washi tape and label tapes ordered and I'm ready to label my ass off!

There are three months worth of projects that I've been planning that I meant to have done already but haven't. 

Let's tackle 2014!

Happy New Year, everybody! 

No comments: