Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Have No Idea

I don't know why I needed to go, but I just knew I needed to stop blogging for a sec.  It's been a busy year so far!

I actually have things to show you.  I just never seem to get around to showing you.  I decided to do some blog stalking today of some of my favorite blogs because while I haven't been blogging, I haven't been reading any blogs either!  It's incredible how much can change in your blogosphere neighborhood in just a matter of a couple of months.

In checking out everybody else, I snuck on by my analytics page and was startled at the number of hits this place has been getting every day.  Yikes!  I better start blogging again if I want to keep my audience!!!

Okay, I lied a tiny white lie.  I HAVE been blogging.  Just not here.  ACK!  I know, blog betrayal.  I recently took on a new foster dog.  I do not know how long we will have him for, but I know that it's important to keep up a blog for him.  If you are interested in dogs and training, or even just why it's important that he has a blog, feel free to stop on by there!  DuPont's Blog is a mish mash of information on this very exuberant dog.  Who, I might add, is available for adoption.  Hint hint.






























I promise that I will be adding my latest DIY projects starting tomorrow.  If I do not, I give you permission to dump me from your lives forever.

Thank you for sticking with me.  As fall settles in, life slows it's pace a bit and will allow for much more time to dedicate to blogging and DIYing.

Emily

No comments: